Dr Angeliki Kalliontzi
MB BS, MF Hom, RS Hom
Specialist in Medical Homeopathy
My mission is to combine homeopathy with my years of experience as a medical professional to help my clients improve their health and quality of life.
Who I Am and What I Do
Having spent over 30 years as a medical doctor - a specialist in microbiology - and having dealt with thousands of patients, I came to the conclusion later in life that homeopathy can be used alone or in combination with conventional medicine to treat a great number of acute and chronic diseases with excellent results. Homeopathy is generally very safe and has been proven to be non-addictive with no dangerous side effects. Homeopathy is safe to use in babies, children and the elderly when treatments are made under the supervision of a qualified practitioner. Homeopathy recognises each person as unique and treatments are given according to an individuals needs.
List of qualifications
1984 - Diploma in General Medicine
1991 - Diploma in Medical Microbiology and Virology
2013 - Licenced Associate of the Faculty of Homeopathy
2016 - Member of the Faculty of Homeopathy
2018 - Member of the Society of Homeopaths
Initial Consultation lasts up to 1:30'. In order to find the right homeopathic remedy for you, I need to get an understanding of you as a whole. Before our first consultation, I will e-mail you a questionnaire to answer and you have to complete it and send it back to me. You will asked questions about your particular complains and how you experience them. I will need information about your past medical history, your family history, medication, etc. We will look together for situations or events that might have contributed to your organism being out of balance. This might include either life events or physical exposure to anything your body might have reacted to. We usually discuss lifestyle, diet and general medical issues along with any changes that might be beneficial to you. Anything you say will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Follow up Consultations
In the follow up consultation we will discuss the results of the treatment provided following the initial consultation. We will evaluate the benefits, we will assess the changes and we will decide if further treatment is needed.
QEST4 Energetic Assessment
QEST4, bioenergetic technology provides a totally non-invasive way to get information about your physiology, psychology and the interactions between them. The information we can gather from running scans on these systems include:
1. Imbalances and weakness in organ systems: The screening will identify which of the major meridians of your body are currently in stressed or weakened states. In natural health practice , I believe that organs are linked energetically to other physical, mental and emotional factors so I aim to get to the root cause of the imbalance.
2. Nutrition needs and food preferences: Nutritional screening gives me indications to help assess your individual nutrient needs. Those may relate to dietary preferences, sensitivities or vitamin and mineral requirements. Nutritional therapy including smart eating plans and appropriate supplementation is a very helpful base for all clients.
3. Environmental and allergen sensitivity: This type of sensitivity is often a symptom of immune system dysfunction, which must be addressed to ensure that it does not lead to longer-term problems. Specific reactions can sometimes be ‘de-sensitised’ using a homeopathic approach, in conjunction with a broader health improvement program.
4. Toxin sensitivity: The presence of toxins influence health strongly, and energetic testing can help give indications to help me identify those that may be affecting your health. I pay particular attention to how well your liver is functioning, since it is major detoxification organ. Ensuring that your body regulates toxins effectively is an essential part of any treatment program.
5. Mental and Emotional Factors: The power of the testing technology allows me to explore responses and reactions to different mental and emotional factors. A variety of test-libraries including Bach-flower essences and conceptually-based items such a key relationships or affirmations can help find particular triggers in the sub-conscious that may be relevant for your well-being.
"The long-term benefit of homeopathy to the patient is that it not only alleviates the presenting symptoms but it re-establishes internal order at the deepest levels and therapy provides a lasting cure"
George Vithoulkas, Director of the Athens School of Homeopathic Medicine
Linden Lodge Medical Practice, 519 London Rd, Thornton Heath CR7 6AR, UK